Wednesday, January 23, 2013

10 Years in 10 Days

On Feb. 3, I turn 30.

Whoa.

My 20s have been pretty incredible and to think back on who I was at 20 years old and to compare that person to who I am today, wow, what a transformation.

I wanted to take a year-by-year look into it; really reflect back on the years that, by all accounts, will go down as the most adventurous, free-willing and irresponsible decade of my life (if I had to guess). That is not to say that my future will not be adventurous nor free-willing...just not as much as my 20s as a whole.

Tomorrow, Thursday, Jan. 24, I will look back on being 20 - where I was, who I hung out with and what I hoped to be like at that time. The next day on Jan. 25 I will move on to being 21, and then 22, etc.

I will end this 10-day blog-a-thon on my 30 birthday. Looking into why what I hope to see (or not see) in my 30s and what my life is like now.

20s, it's been nice and it's time to send you out with style.

No comments:

Post a Comment