Monday, February 11, 2013

Confession Time

I once had a fun argument with my friend Tyler about who was the better actor, Jeff Bridges or Tom Hanks.

Naturally, I went with all-time great Mr. Hanks. The Gump himself.

The biggest counter-argument came from when Tyler said Bridges wins based solely on his role in The Big Lebowski. I told him he was wrong. I based my judgement on him being wrong on that I had seen the movie...Turns out, I hadn't.

Why am I writing this? Because it's 11:35pm and The Big Lebowski just came on TV - and I feel like clearing my conscience.

This movie, so far, is pretty awesome. I mean this cast can almost not be beaten.

Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Julianne Moore, Steve Buscemi, John Turtorro, Philip Seymore Hoffman and Sam Elliott. Wow.

I don't think The Dude wins the argument, but at least now I can say that I know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment