Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Ok, so it's only 3:30 p.m. here but this is the first time I've beed able to use the internet and I just wanted to use it shortly to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, Dad!!

It has pretty much been a tradition every Father's Day that my mom, both brothers and I crowd the livingroom with my dad to watch the final round of the U.S. Open. :) Might sound corny to some of you but I've always enjoyed it. This year, not only am I out of the country but my dad is also on a flight...somewhere. Plus, this year's U.S. Open is delayed because of rain so I have an idea...let's try this whole "Father's Day" thing during the British Open next month...ok? ok, good, I'm glad you agree. I just called you, Dad, on skype and left a message but I'll try again later. I did, however, just talk to Dear (my grandma on my mom's side) on skype with video and everything! Awesome. Sometimes, I really love technology, and I love you too Dear!

Can't forget a big Happy Father's Day to my older brother, Mike. Lily is coming up on 2 years old and I can't wait to get back to see her...and see you too of course. :)

Ok, well after an 11 hour stay in Milan's ORIE AIRPORT (not Malpensa) I have finally left and am in Dublin and so far the walk around was great but now I'm off to watch some futbol in some Irish Pub.

Luck of the Irish is definitely on my side today.

No comments:

Post a Comment